Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2016

Sandals and socks

Regular readers may recall me saying that one of the chemo side-effects is sore feet.   My approach to the increasingly irksome condition is to wear sandals and socks - a fashion no-no, they say.

At my age you could not care less about such things - one of the many delights and reliefs of the ageing process.   When, rarely, people comment on my footwear I tell them that I am a trend-setter and that EVERYBODY will be wearing sandals and socks this year.   If it's somebody I judge may appreciate the subtlety I say Season rather than Year.

IMAGINE MY DELIGHT THEN TO DISCOVER THESE ON THE INTERNET:


Socks made to look like sandals and socks.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.